Samsung launched its Galaxy A05 smartphone in India just a few weeks in the past, which is a serious improve from the A04, with its highly effective specs, beginning with a 6.7-inch FHD+ show and a Helio G85 octa-core processor. MediaTek, along with its economical value. The corporate has diminished the value of the telephone to 10,000 Indian rupees, the equal of three,700 Egyptian kilos. Listed below are its specs within the following traces.
Samsung Galaxy A05 telephone specs
The Galaxy A05 telephone comes with a 6.7-inch PLS LCD show with HD+ decision, MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of inner cupboard space.
|Mediatek Helio G85
|6 GB of RAM
|6.7-inch PLS LCD display with HD+ decision
|Rear digital camera
|Entrance digital camera
|5,000 mAh helps 25W quick charging
Options of the Samsung Galaxy A05 telephone
The telephone has many benefits, regardless of its low cost value, that are as follows:
- The telephone comes with a 6.7-inch PLS LCD show with HD+ decision.
- MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor.
- RAM 6 GB.
- 128 GB inner cupboard space.
- Twin-lens rear digital camera, the primary one being 50 megapixels.
- 8 megapixel entrance digital camera.
- The 5,000mAh battery helps 25W quick charging.
Its options additionally embody:
- The telephone runs on Android 13 working system with One UI interface.
- The Galaxy A05 is on the market in black, silver and inexperienced.
- The telephone helps a 3.5mm headphone port, but it surely doesn’t assist NFC.
General, the Galaxy A05 is an efficient selection for customers searching for a funds telephone with excessive efficiency, good cameras, and lengthy battery life at an inexpensive value.