Forecast from the Nationwide Meteorological Heart of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Probabilities of rain proceed from right this moment #Monday has #Wednesday Then, God prepared, the middle additionally issued a variety of warnings throughout which it warned of the influence of rains in Tabuk, Makkah, Medina, Hail, Al-Jawf, Al-Qassim and to the northern borders, and likewise warned of the influence of fog within the japanese province, and the Ministry of Training in Jeddah made the choice to droop face-to-face lessons tomorrow, Tuesday, and switch them through the Madrasati platform. Egyptian stars and particulars.
The climate tomorrow will probably be heavy rains in Medina, Tabuk and Al-Jawf.
In its report on anticipated climate circumstances for the approaching days, the Nationwide Meteorological Heart forecasts that average to heavy rains will proceed to fall in a number of areas till subsequent Wednesday. The Heart forecasts the next rains, God prepared:
- Heavy rains in Medina.
- Reasonable to heavy rain in Tabuk, Al-Jawf, the northern border, Hail, Al-Qassim, Riyadh and elements of Makkah.
- Reasonable rain in Al-Baha and Al-Sharqiya.
🔴The danger of rain persists from #Monday has #Wednesday Coming quickly, God prepared.. and for extra particulars ⬇️ https://t.co/Z392xLqBZx@SaudiDCD @EmarahAlQassim @emara_sharqia @AljoufSA #We_surround_you_with_your_ambience pic.twitter.com/pmaArBX9oK
– Nationwide Heart for Meteorology (NCM) (@NCMKSA) December 10, 2023
Meteorology points purple alerts in Mecca, Medina and Tabuk
Over the previous few hours, the Nationwide Meteorological Heart issued a variety of purple warnings, which have been as follows:
- A warning in Tabuk, Yasmal, Taima, Al-Wajh and Amlih warned of heavy rain, lightning, hail, torrential rain, quick winds and lack of horizontal visibility till Tuesday morning.
- A warning in Mecca involved the holy capital, Bahra, Al-Jamoum, Rabigh, Al-Kamil, Khulais and Jeddah, throughout which it warned of the consequences of heavy rains, lightning, hail, torrential rain, quick winds and lack of horizontal visibility till seven o’clock Tuesday night.
- A warning was issued to Medina, which incorporates Medina, Al-Eis, Khaybar, Al-Hanakiyah, Al-Mahd, Badr, Wadi Al-Qara’, Al-Ula, Al-Rais and Yanbu, and warned in opposition to heavy rains and the consequences talked about above till Tuesday night.
Orange alerts within the Japanese Province, Al-Qassim and the Northern Territory
The Heart has additionally issued a variety of amber warnings, as follows:
Training through the Madrasati platform in Jeddah
The Common Administration of Training of Jeddah Governorate, based mostly on data and studies acquired from the Nationwide Meteorological Heart, introduced the suspension of in-person research tomorrow, Tuesday, indicating that the research will probably be restricted to instructing remotely through the Madrasati platform in Jeddah. , Rabigh and Khulais, and contains all college students, female and male staff, faculties and training places of work.